740 LI Turbo has a whinning sound

Greetings
I am currently driving a F02. Everytime after I have accelerated, the Turbo produce a whinning sound. Sounded like the WRXes or Type R racing at Yishun Dam kind of sound. Short of replacing the turbo, is there a way to fix this?Anyone has similar experience before? Besides PML, where would be a good place to have this checked?
All feedback is appreciated.
Thank you.

Any of our site sponsors are good. Personally I use meta but codewerx is good for their diagnostic abilities. Depends on where you live and whos close to you i suppose.

Thank you very much for your recommendation and reply. Am wondering if anyone has this problem before. Can this be repaired or require a change of the turbos? Have a great weekend everyone.

Thank you very much for your recommendation and reply. Am wondering if anyone has this problem before. Can this be repaired or require a change of the turbos? Have a great weekend everyone.
Better get workshop to check. What makes you so sure its the Turbo problem? Whining sound can come from fan belt, timing chain, etc ...

Hmm your guess is as good as anyone of our guesses. Get it checked out ba, whining can come from other sources, not only the turbos.

Back