• Classifieds Rules

    For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).
    *

    *Required.

    4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

    We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

    For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

    For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

    Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTT: After Market Full Exhaust System for E90

Huzaini

Well-Known Member
Hi Members,

Firstly, I hope I did post on the correct section.

I have an aftermarket full exhaust system for E90 that I got it when I bought the car. It is an operated exhaust on the mid pipe and end muffler. Great performance and nice bassy sound. I prefer my car to be silent and prefer to be on stock other than mod, haha! Hope I don't sounded weird as most of the car enthusiast prefer performance.

If you are interested, I am willing to let it go at $200 only with the condition that buyer will have to trade your stock E90 full exhaust system to me. Buyer would also need to bear the labour cost for both cars. Called Fong Kim and they quoted me about $120.00 per car (without any modification). If modification is needed, it will cost not more than $150. If you have your preferred workshop, by all means you may go ahead with it. I'll go with the flow.

Please also note that this not legal compliant.

Feel free to contact me at 91896235 if you are interested.

Cheers,
Huzaini
 
Re: WTT: After Market Full Exhaust System for E90

Do you wanna swap for Eisenmann Race? Not that loud. But what is your exos brand?
 
Re: WTT: After Market Full Exhaust System for E90

rvt;1026324 said:
Do you wanna swap for Eisenmann Race? Not that loud. But what is your exos brand?

Hi rvt, apologies but I need a full stock exhaust.
 
Re: WTT: After Market Full Exhaust System for E90

No worries. What's the brand of your exos anyways?
 
Re: WTT: After Market Full Exhaust System for E90

rvt;1026431 said:
No worries. What's the brand of your exos anyways?

Really no idea bro. Got it when I purchased the ride. Haven't have the time to hoist the car yet.
 
Re: WTT: After Market Full Exhaust System for E90

Here is my take.
1) This is prob a stock exhaust hat had been operated on by the former owner. It is prob a no brand.
2) It makes absolutely no sense for anyone to pay for both car uninstall/ install. $240? If I want to operate my exhaust, that will cost me about $150 tops.

If you want to rid this and trade a stock one, it is more reasonable that you pay for you uninstall/ install and the other party does likewise. I also do not think you can get anyone to pay you any premium for this exhaust.
 
Re: WTT: After Market Full Exhaust System for E90

pengful;1026694 said:
Here is my take.
1) This is prob a stock exhaust hat had been operated on by the former owner. It is prob a no brand.
2) It makes absolutely no sense for anyone to pay for both car uninstall/ install. $240? If I want to operate my exhaust, that will cost me about $150 tops.

If you want to rid this and trade a stock one, it is more reasonable that you pay for you uninstall/ install and the other party does likewise. I also do not think you can get anyone to pay you any premium for this exhaust.

+1

Some people really damn try their luck. What a joke. Probably got caught and is trying to offset his 1k fine. Hahaha
 
Re: WTT: After Market Full Exhaust System for E90

pengful;1026694 said:
Here is my take.
1) This is prob a stock exhaust hat had been operated on by the former owner. It is prob a no brand.
2) It makes absolutely no sense for anyone to pay for both car uninstall/ install. $240? If I want to operate my exhaust, that will cost me about $150 tops.

If you want to rid this and trade a stock one, it is more reasonable that you pay for you uninstall/ install and the other party does likewise. I also do not think you can get anyone to pay you any premium for this exhaust.

Thank you for your note. Cheers!
 
Re: WTT: After Market Full Exhaust System for E90

BJTWL;1026696 said:
+1

Some people really damn try their luck. What a joke. Probably got caught and is trying to offset his 1k fine. Hahaha

Thank you bro! If this is your thought then I can't stop you form thinking this way. Cheers!
 
Re: WTT: After Market Full Exhaust System for E90

makes no sense
use stock to trade ur operated exhaust and faces problem upon inspection?
 
Re: WTT: After Market Full Exhaust System for E90

jia_yvon;1027283 said:
makes no sense
use stock to trade ur operated exhaust and faces problem upon inspection?

Thank you for your comment.
 
So what exactly is an after market full exhaust? No brand?
I think you should revise this. Here's the math:

Pay you $200.
Swap exhaust labour: 120-150 each.
Say I need some modification and he charge 150.
Total would be $470. Just for an operated pipe where it could be done for $150. And still have to give up the stock exhaust. Abit wield right?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: WTT: After Market Full Exhaust System for E90

Deepster;1027388 said:
So what exactly is an after market full exhaust? No brand?
I think you should revise this. Here's the math:

Pay you $200.
Swap exhaust labour: 120-150 each.
Say I need some modification and he charge 150.
Total would be $470. Just for an operated pipe where it could be done for $150. And still have to give up the stock exhaust. Abit wield right?

Deep is good in maths..really v deeep.....
 
Re: WTT: After Market Full Exhaust System for E90

Deepster;1027388 said:
So what exactly is an after market full exhaust? No brand?
I think you should revise this. Here's the math:

Pay you $200.
Swap exhaust labour: 120-150 each.
Say I need some modification and he charge 150.
Total would be $470. Just for an operated pipe where it could be done for $150. And still have to give up the stock exhaust. Abit wield right?

Ah deep! Come come change remus quad exhaust. Better maths
 
Re: WTT: After Market Full Exhaust System for E90

Please don't disturb people's sale thread. There will always be suckers out there.
 
Re: WTT: After Market Full Exhaust System for E90

I wanna Bastuck!! Anyone selling??
 
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back
Top