Vandalism - need to install 360deg cam

Bro-Ker

Dear Seniors

Got scratches (suspected same culprit since new scratch was done above the last everytime) almost every alternate weeks and I had re-sprayed the spot for the 3rd time. My current front cam cannot catch him. Can any senior bros here recommend a good surveillance cam for a F10?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Vandalism - need to install 360deg cam

Bro-Ker;1053728 said:
Dear Seniors

Got scratches (suspected same culprit since new scratch was done above the last everytime) almost every alternate weeks and I had re-sprayed the spot for the 3rd time. My current front cam cannot catch him. Can any senior bros here recommend a good surveillance cam for a F10?

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

there are many brands and each say theirs are the best so the more you read the more which brand to choose...

Take a look at http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/soundwerkz/81400-best-car-dvr-coming-singapore.html from our site sponsor. He just got new product which is best of the best...

Bro-Ker;1053728 said:
Dear Seniors

Thanks in advance.

I rather you stalk the person out if it's that frequent.

When I got my first chip on my flawless paintwork, I went around the whole carpark CSI'ing until I found the culprit who cleverly shifted away (took many hours to find the paint residue on the car door). To cut the long story short, ended up sticking a rude mofo nasty note on the windscreen.

Many months later I managed to see the driver. Quite chio. Now I purposely park beside her hoping she bangs me again so I have a chance to leave my number..........

Get a squad of vigilantes as well to help nail that coward ?

vegadonovan;1053742 said:
I rather you stalk the person out if it's that frequent.

Red_Bean_Bun;1053775 said:

I wonder if the NPP say "no unit number" so cannot catch the vandal?

Red_Bean_Bun;1053775 said:

The feeling of apprehending the perpetrator with your own hands is sweetness in a sea of sour. =)

More like NPP would say -

- don't recognize the face from the camera
- no IC number
- car not public property so not vandalizing so its a civil case

seanskye;1053779 said:
I wonder if the NPP say "no unit number" so cannot catch the vandal?

MIne is i parked my car at carpark and those motherfxxkers c my car so swee till they red eye and call LTA to cum my carpark to issus summon for my tinted film and carplate...I'm alr being fine twice when i am in oversea liao.... This is worst than ah long cum my hse to paste poster and pour paint.....KNNCCB......

$ no enuff bro.....Still in the mist of savin...

seanskye;1053749 said:
When I got my first chip on my flawless paintwork, I went around the whole carpark CSI'ing until I found the culprit who cleverly shifted away (took many hours to find the paint residue on the car door). To cut the long story short, ended up sticking a rude mofo nasty note on the windscreen.

Many months later I managed to see the driver. Quite chio. Now I purposely park beside her hoping she bangs me again so I have a chance to leave my number..........

After 6, nearly 7 years of being on this forum, more than 1551 posts later, you can still say this kind of thing...... Forum rules bro, forum rules:

Xiong Leh? NPNT

GPGT! Not her but she looks like this...

3532168207_6e0a9b3a8f.jpg

*and she can bang me anytime! my car I mean

Last edited by a moderator:

Make it part of da plan. Progressive approach

Vigilante justice is the best.

BTW, I always wash car without my shirt on, showing off my dragon-phoenix and Li Bai's poems tattoos. Let vandals know whose car they are looking at.

At the same time can show off my six-pack to my neighbour's chio daughter.

So far only attracted maids.

Hi bro,suggest u make a report of vandalism at your nearest Police station.
Recently mine had a deep (Key) scratches starting front headlamp ending to the rear fuel tank cover on driver side. After the police report which I've lodge, 4 days later received calls from IO informed that the culprit who does the vandalise on my car had been caught hold. Cases still pending for further investigations.

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back