Sky Vue next to Bishan MRT

XXX

Hey guys, sharing infos about new development near Bishan MRT I am marketing. Personally I think its awesome, too bad I'm tied to my HDB MOP.

Sky Vue (not related to Blackvue)
By CapitaLand & Mitsubishi Estate Asia
View attachment 55209
View attachment 55211View attachment 55210
View attachment 55212View attachment 55213

Location is Awesome!
Minutes to Bishan MRT and J8.
Near to educational institutions such as Raffles Institution, Catholic High School, Australian International School, Raffles Junior College, Stamford American International School, Ai Tong School etc.
3 swimming pools, On level 1, 7 and 37.
Each block has 6 lifts! Lvl2-6 directly connected to Carpark.
Common Sky Terrace at lvl37, Sky Gym, Sky Walk, Sky Lounge x2.

Walk-in wardrobe in all master room.
Fully fitted units with Electrolux appliances
Choice of finishes.
View attachment 55218

Mode of Sale is via Balloting this Saturday 28th Sept, and Sales Gallery is only open till this Wednesday 25th Sept. That means if you are interested and want to particpate in the balloting excercise this Saturday, you need to give the agent a cheque and sign the LOA by Wednesday.

Below is the indicative price, very attractive and competitive in my opinion.
Indicative Price Range
1 BR
7th storey (484 sq ft) $677k
15th storey (484 sq ft) $717k
20th storey (484 sq ft) $742k

2 BR
2nd storey (678 sq ft) $852k
8th storey (678 sq ft) $882k
16th storey (678 sq ft) $950k
20th storey (678 sq ft) $1.01m

2 BR (suite)
8th storey (797 sq ft) $1.02m
13th storey (797sq ft) $1.04m
20th storey (797 sq ft) $1.11m

3 BR
3rd storey (1141 sq ft) $1.48m
10th storey (1141 sq ft) $1.53m
19th storey (1141 sq ft) $1.63m

Attractive right?

oh and yes I am an ERA agent, message me if you are interested need more info :)
(dear mod is it alright to have this line?)

More for awareness lah. ;)

Re: Sky Vue next to Bishan MRT

.TOP when?

Please don't move there. The MRT station is already very full. And I have difficulties accessing J8 nowadays.

Bishan used to be quiet.

Kenntona, I buy a unit there but in the meantime from now till 2017, I stay at your house can? I give u back rub every other night...

....fully clothed of cos, u homo.

PSF-wise, not too bad. About 1,300 psf and should give Sky Habitat a run for the money. Agree that Bishan is super congested.

MW;1036641 said:
Kenntona, I buy a unit there but in the meantime from now till 2017, I stay at your house can? I give u back rub every other night...

....fully clothed of cos, u homo.

You both homo.

Please la, which place in SG will stay peaceful for long? Even Pasir Ris the once upon a time wasteland and the usual "huh pasir where?" responses from frens...is now buay soo Tampines or Bedok or Bishan

pengful;1036645 said:
PSF-wise, not too bad. About 1,300 psf and should give Sky Habitat a run for the money. Agree that Bishan is super congested.

Ya I also think not too bad, if really want to buy something, this is worth looking. And SkyVue and Sky Habitat, same developer, very clever move.

XXX;1036650 said:
Ya I also think not too bad, if really want to buy something, this is worth looking. And SkyVue and Sky Habitat, same developer, very clever move.

What do you mean by clever? I think Capital Land now LL have to sell at 1,300 psf range, following the disastrous 1,700 psf for Sky Habitat. This reduction is clearly a sign that buyers will not buy anything that is shoved in front of their faces. Furthermore, the loan quantum is the killer.

pengful;1036654 said:
What do you mean by clever? I think Capital Land now LL have to sell at 1,300 psf range, following the disastrous 1,700 psf for Sky Habitat. This reduction is clearly a sign that buyers will not buy anything that is shoved in front of their faces. Furthermore, the loan quantum is the killer.

Oh I feel its better than the land being developed by a competitor do you think so?

People are still buying and buying... amazing, but good for me hehe

Last edited by a moderator:

pengful;1036654 said:
Agree. Unfortunately there are some buyers in who still trying to catch a falling knife and end up paying high $. Herd mentality - wah people buying so must also buy. More $ than sense.

MW said:
Kenntona, I buy a unit there but in the meantime from now till 2017, I stay at your house can?

Sorry, I can't. No space for you.

Make space!

I m going back to pack now. Towels u have right? I dun need to bring

kenntona;1036663 said:
Sorry, I can't. No space for you.

Now I know why people buy studio and 1 bedroom units hahaha!

FYI: Closing date for cheque collection: 5pm Today 25 Sept (Wed)

Wind_Talker said:
You are a very lucky man, can you teach me how to make my bed crowded with chio xmm?

Lend a shoulder to cry on, and lots of tongue actions (sweet talks).

The rest I cannot teach - gotta abide by my professional code of conduct prescribed by the MAGS.

Manwhore And Gigolos of Singapore.

Some say you must be the girls' "girlfriend" first, one of the technique, dont say I neber share.

The private home market is in a state of regression. Bedrooms and kitchen are puny, no service yard, no bathtub, no rubbish hopper, lower ceiling, less car lots, sardine packed (high GPR), cheap floor finishes and some units will be affected by noise during prayer time from the loudspeakers nearby. Why would anyone want to buy based on location alone if the units are unliveable. The future developments adjacent to Sky Vue will have better potential if the developers stop treating buyers as fools and start offering good value and functional spaces.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fun88141
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back