SERIOUSLY huge fine from LTA!

Baby1M

OMG!!! All modders of non-LTA compliant stuff take note!!!

New regulations for car mods and tinted window!!! drivers maybe fined $1000 or 3 months jail term for FIRST time offenders, repeat offenders upon conviction, maybe fined up to $2000 or jailed up to 6 months. (bottom right of the article).

.... soon even more stompers and bo liao people will enroute to be vigilante and submit proof when complainting.

View attachment 56490

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: SERIOUSLY huge fine from LTA!

CB garment!!
First in!

Last edited by a moderator:

On a side note.. Wu yiah bo?? Jailed for tinting is redonkulous! I don't tint I install curtain.

Good implementation to catch those ah beng's car...they think they are in Malaysia....this is SG, we have law running ler..heavy tint and illegal muffler...should give heavy fine and penalties...

Heng I changed liao after kenna by LTA biker.

Heng letter come liao...is warning only.

its true Singaporeans are happy!

manggi12;1046316 said:
Good implementation to catch those ah beng's car...they think they are in Malaysia....this is SG, we have law running ler..heavy tint and illegal muffler...should give heavy fine and penalties...
Those heavily tinted garmen SUV how? Double standard lor :lol:

dafug 1k fine for tinted windows?! WHAT?! WHAAAT?!

Navi;1046322 said:
dafug 1k fine for tinted windows?! WHAT?! WHAAAT?!
1k fine is not so... what! whaaat!

But the 3 months and 6 months jail term is like......

[video=youtube;vKPUgjg3KFc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKPUgjg3KFc[/video]

I am joining LTA. I heard they paying 6 months bonus from now on due to these takings

Where is Anonymous Collective!!!

Need them to hack into the COE bidding system and ERP system so that COE pricing becomes negative (e.g. -$90k) and we get $ credited when we pass the gantry respectively... hurray, christmas will come early :lol2: :lol2:

3-6mths custodian sentence will likely be reserved for those who buy Cat A cars and boost engine output illegally. What else should we be expecting after the govt announced the knee-jerk measures to bring down Cat A Cert of ENTITLEMENT to please those kiam kanabe table-bangers who feel so damn ENTITLED to own car even though they can't afford the COE?

Morale of the story - don't expect to outsmart the govt by banging table or crying father/mother/sugar-uncle/aunty and expect to win.

Heng. I still using the free 3m one when my car was delivered.

Meek;1046336 said:
Heng. I still using the free 3m one when my car was delivered.

It doesn't keep out the heat when your car is parked in open air though... Thank BMW for convertibles.......

Group buy install curtains....

seanskye;1046333 said:
3-6mths custodian sentence will likely be reserved for those who buy Cat A cars and boost engine output illegally. What else should we be expecting after the govt announced the knee-jerk measures to bring down Cat A Cert of ENTITLEMENT to please those kiam kanabe table-bangers who feel so damn ENTITLED to own car even though they can't afford the COE?

Morale of the story - don't expect to outsmart the govt by banging table or crying father/mother/sugar-uncle/aunty and expect to win.

Does tt mean no more 700bhp Evo/wrx on the streets liow?

rattyunicorn;1046339 said:
It doesn't keep out the heat when your car is parked in open air though... Thank BMW for convertibles.......

I rarely park in open air during the day. Too much sun yellows my alpine white paint.

Hmmm, what if I have those removable tints? Something like those overlays that you can take out and put back on???

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j88soccer
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back