September 2013 Meet-up: 29th Sept (Sunday) 4.30pm at Kallang Leisure Carpark F

Leica

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The BMW.SG September Monthly Meet-up will be held on 29th September (Sunday) 4.30pm at Kallang Leisure Carpark F. See you there!

mappu1.jpg
 
Re: September 2013 Meet-up: 29th Sept (Sunday) 4.30pm at Kallang Leisure Carpark F

All see you........

















cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers
 
Re: September 2013 Meet-up: 29th Sept (Sunday) 4.30pm at Kallang Leisure Carpark F

ac323;1036963 said:
All see you........

















cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Ok, see you......




cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers
 
Re: September 2013 Meet-up: 29th Sept (Sunday) 4.30pm at Kallang Leisure Carpark F

C3P0;1036982 said:
Ok, see you......



cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers


Please don't come too early and disappear with your 'niece' to 'pump petrol'...
 
Re: September 2013 Meet-up: 29th Sept (Sunday) 4.30pm at Kallang Leisure Carpark F

Bo eng. Bought 2013 F1 Sunday Zone 4 Walkabout Tickets from willing seller. See you!
 
Re: September 2013 Meet-up: 29th Sept (Sunday) 4.30pm at Kallang Leisure Carpark F

Sorry folks, I've gotta eat my words.
had previously wanted come for this meet up with a carton of 100plus.
But work calls for me to be in KL for a Monday morning meeting and would be flying off at 1755hrs on sunday, so couldn't come for this meet up.
 
Re: September 2013 Meet-up: 29th Sept (Sunday) 4.30pm at Kallang Leisure Carpark F

Vansoh;1036987 said:
Sorry folks, I've gotta eat my words.
had previously wanted come for this meet up with a carton of 100plus.
But work calls for me to be in KL for a Monday morning meeting and would be flying off at 1755hrs on sunday, so couldn't come for this meet up.

Next month then...











* have a good trip..
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers
 
Re: September 2013 Meet-up: 29th Sept (Sunday) 4.30pm at Kallang Leisure Carpark F

See ya guys ....
 
Re: September 2013 Meet-up: 29th Sept (Sunday) 4.30pm at Kallang Leisure Carpark F

AC,don't forget to reserve a drink for me,afraid gone.
 
Re: September 2013 Meet-up: 29th Sept (Sunday) 4.30pm at Kallang Leisure Carpark F

Andally;1037079 said:
AC,don't forget to reserve a drink for me,afraid gone.

sure...........














cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers
 
Re: September 2013 Meet-up: 29th Sept (Sunday) 4.30pm at Kallang Leisure Carpark F

I like the 100 plus :)
 
Re: September 2013 Meet-up: 29th Sept (Sunday) 4.30pm at Kallang Leisure Carpark F

MTechnic;1037098 said:
I like the 100 plus :)

Pls remember my bubble tea.. seanskye not going.
 
Re: September 2013 Meet-up: 29th Sept (Sunday) 4.30pm at Kallang Leisure Carpark F

Can't make it there today. Enjoy yourselves and remember to post pix.
 
Re: September 2013 Meet-up: 29th Sept (Sunday) 4.30pm at Kallang Leisure Carpark F

Anyone there yet ?

Need a 100 plus badly :)

Nice weather to take photos
 
Re: September 2013 Meet-up: 29th Sept (Sunday) 4.30pm at Kallang Leisure Carpark F

Hate to stay home today to babysit ...... Enjoy.
 
Re: September 2013 Meet-up: 29th Sept (Sunday) 4.30pm at Kallang Leisure Carpark F

Eh ....I thought you were buying wor ...:)

Andally;1037823 said:
Pls remember my bubble tea.. seanskye not going.
 
Re: September 2013 Meet-up: 29th Sept (Sunday) 4.30pm at Kallang Leisure Carpark F

Duh ... Wanted to see yr white 335

Red_Bean_Bun;1037826 said:
Hate to stay home today to babysit ...... Enjoy.
 
Re: September 2013 Meet-up: 29th Sept (Sunday) 4.30pm at Kallang Leisure Carpark F

MTechnic;1037827 said:
Eh ....I thought you were buying wor ...:)


Hahahaha!! reserve 100plus for me ah!
 
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back
Top