Old Tampines Road............

Re: Old Tampines Road............

Red_Bean_Bun;1026560 said:
Night drive plus long hair ..........
That's sound like TS :)
 
Re: Old Tampines Road............

Scary .... Now I dare not sleep.

This will be the only time I will not say

"Roofless rocks "
 
Re: Old Tampines Road............

MTechnic;1026599 said:
Scary .... Now I dare not sleep.

go Kallang Leisure cp F first.........














cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers
 
Re: Old Tampines Road............

Go kallang and do wat now ah

ac323;1026600 said:
go Kallang Leisure cp F first.........














cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers
 
Re: Old Tampines Road............

MTechnic;1026601 said:
Go kallang and do wat now ah

do some Rooooooooooooooooooooofless.....











cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers
 
Re: Old Tampines Road............

Perhaps tomorrow.

After watching that clip, I just wanna hug my pillow and switch on the lights to sleep

View attachment 54020

ac323;1026604 said:
do some Rooooooooooooooooooooofless.....











cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Old Tampines Road............

Meek;1026625 said:
Are you going??

open Sun roof












cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers
 
Re: Old Tampines Road............

I lived opposite the old Zenith Cinema in the 90s. Very near Old Tampines Road. Buang my motorbike there twice late at night.
 
Re: Old Tampines Road............

kenntona;1026631 said:
I lived opposite the old Zenith Cinema in the 90s. Very near Old Tampines Road. Buang my motorbike there twice late at night.

saw anything interesting?
 
Re: Old Tampines Road............

Meek said:
saw anything interesting?

Nope, but I reckoned if they are in your car or on your bike, it should not affect fuel consumption.

Value-adding post.
 
Re: Old Tampines Road............

kenntona;1026636 said:
Nope, but I reckoned if they are in your car or on your bike, it should not affect fuel consumption.

Value-adding post.

I thot suddenly will get christmas lights on the dash or tires will explode or something.
 
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back
Top