New to forum! Bryant

bryantee84

Member
Good day everyone,

Though i have joined the forum for more than a year, didnt really intro myself nor actively participate in the forums :whattheh:

Been driving my dad's E60 523i for more than a year now and i am loving every bits of it.

Right now, i am planning to get myself a F10 but have yet to decide on 523i, 528i or 535i. Price aside, i was wondering how do you actually decide on your ride and know which ride is actually the one you want.

Further to that, should i consider a P.I. (used) F10?

I hope someone can enlighten me in this aspect.

Cheers!

Bryant :D
 
Re: New to forum! Bryant

bryantee84;1037012 said:
Good day everyone,

Though i have joined the forum for more than a year, didnt really intro myself nor actively participate in the forums :whattheh:

Been driving my dad's E60 523i for more than a year now and i am loving every bits of it.

Right now, i am planning to get myself a F10 but have yet to decide on 523i, 528i or 535i. Price aside, i was wondering how do you actually decide on your ride and know which ride is actually the one you want.

Further to that, should i consider a P.I. (used) F10?

I hope someone can enlighten me in this aspect.

Cheers!

Bryant :D

Hi Bryant,

buy a car that you are comfortable with..........( depends on your budget too )
go for M5













* Rooooooooooooooooooooofless Rocks.......
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers
 
Re: New to forum! Bryant

dun wan M5 la... confirm cannot afford de... haha...

seriously, to me it all 3 model all nice leh... but then dunno which should i go for...

523i highline - realiable I6 engine
528i - turbo 245 bhp
535i - 300+ bhp! vroom vroom...

also, sunroof, soft-close & Navi... all 3 a must-have... 535i has HUD (plus point!)...
 
Re: New to forum! Bryant

bryantee84;1037016 said:
dun wan M5 la... confirm cannot afford de... haha...

seriously, to me it all 3 model all nice leh... but then dunno which should i go for...

523i highline - realiable I6 engine
528i - turbo 245 bhp
535i - 300+ bhp! vroom vroom...

also, sunroof, soft-close & Navi... all 3 a must-have... 535i has HUD (plus point!)...


do a search..........
535i then...













cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers
 
Re: New to forum! Bryant

Welcome Bryan.

Dont listen to ac323 too much, he very rich one. Buy z4 use full cash, don't play play....



Cheeeeeeeeeeeers
 
Re: New to forum! Bryant

C3P0;1037031 said:
Welcome Bryan.

Dont listen to ac323 too much, he very rich one. Buy z4 use full cash, don't play play....



Cheeeeeeeeeeeers


If nothing .............have an early night...

















zzzzzzzzzzzz4
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers
 
Re: New to forum! Bryant

Welcome! 5 series is a heavy car so might as well go for power. My vote is 535.
 
Re: New to forum! Bryant

bryantee84;1037012 said:
Good day everyone,

Though i have joined the forum for more than a year, didnt really intro myself nor actively participate in the forums :whattheh:

Been driving my dad's E60 523i for more than a year now and i am loving every bits of it.

Right now, i am planning to get myself a F10 but have yet to decide on 523i, 528i or 535i. Price aside, i was wondering how do you actually decide on your ride and know which ride is actually the one you want.Further to that, should i consider a P.I. (used) F10?

I hope someone can enlighten me in this aspect.

Cheers!

Bryant :D
If price aside and only 5-series... no rocket scientist needed, it is a ///M5 lah, consider so much for?

Anyway welcome to the community.
 
Re: New to forum! Bryant

bryantee84;1037016 said:
dun wan M5 la... confirm cannot afford de... haha...

seriously, to me it all 3 model all nice leh... but then dunno which should i go for...

523i highline - realiable I6 engine
528i - turbo 245 bhp
535i - 300+ bhp! vroom vroom...

also, sunroof, soft-close & Navi... all 3 a must-have... 535i has HUD (plus point!)...
Taking the above consideration and limited to only 5-series... again, no need rocket scientist, 535i lor, why still thinking? ROFL
 
Re: New to forum! Bryant

Baby1M, ps should have clarify on this. Eh price aside not applicable to M5.

Perhaps E60 M5 I still can consider. But Road Tax I scared... haha

potential repair cost I also scared.
 
Re: New to forum! Bryant

bryantee84;1037044 said:
Baby1M, ps should have clarify on this. Eh price aside not applicable to M5.

Perhaps E60 M5 I still can consider. But Road Tax I scared... haha

potential repair cost I also scared.
IC. Because price aside means price is of no issue mah :p

No worries :)
 
Re: New to forum! Bryant

Bryant, as a newbie you should listen to all of those season forumers who adviced you to get a M5 :lol:

BUY BUY BUY
 
Re: New to forum! Bryant

Hello! welcome!
 
Re: New to forum! Bryant

JuzMe, haha i am "sure" abt that! haha...

Let me think abt it... thus far 535i seems like the best of the best... (ignoring M5)...

ok... will take a tour... AH5, GT and the normal 535i... let see what i choose...
 
Re: New to forum! Bryant

bryantee84;1037084 said:
JuzMe, haha i am "sure" abt that! haha...

Let me think abt it... thus far 535i seems like the best of the best... (ignoring M5)...

ok... will take a tour... AH5, GT and the normal 535i... let see what i choose...

Never consider the new 435i???












cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers
 
Re: New to forum! Bryant

Will there be a 555?

And comes with Triple turbo perhaps ?


Number and exhaust should Sounds nice :)
 
Re: New to forum! Bryant

@ac323, no dough for 4-series

only looking at used car atm. i do not have the "muscle" for brand new BMWs lor...
 
Re: New to forum! Bryant

bryantee84;1037187 said:
@ac323, no dough for 4-series

only looking at used car atm. i do not have the "muscle" for brand new BMWs lor...

no worries.......used 335i?











cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers
 
Re: New to forum! Bryant

buy the new 542i. has a y-shaft axel. can pump diesel and petrol in same tank too. forget the rest.
 
Re: New to forum! Bryant

Baby1M said:
Taking the above consideration and limited to only 5-series... again, no need rocket scientist, 535i lor, why still thinking? ROFL

Spot on. If can afford, M5.

Else, amongst your list, 535.

No need rocket science to pick amongst the multiple choices.
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
82,711
Messages
1,019,201
Members
70,704
Latest member
bsportgroup
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back
Top