Hello everyone

daz3

Well-Known Member
Hi guys,am new here and am looking to get a used E90 320xl.

Currently driving a Fd2 civic after ditching my Golf sport last year due to the infamous gearbox issue that was giving me lots of headache.

Currently looking at getting a 2007 or 2008 e90 320xl as the depreciation seems lower.

Anyone selling?Looking for black with black interior with silver trims.Preferbly in stock condition.
 
Re: Hello everyone

daz3;1023430 said:
Hi guys,am new here and am looking to get a used E90 320xl.

Currently driving a Fd2 civic after ditching my Golf sport last year due to the infamous gearbox issue that was giving me lots of headache.

Currently looking at getting a 2007 or 2008 e90 320xl as the depreciation seems lower.

Anyone selling?Looking for black with black interior with silver trims.Preferbly in stock condition.

Hi daz,

welcome onboard........















cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers
 
Re: Hello everyone

Thanks for the welcome bro ac323.

Anyway also like to find out,is there a way to find out if a dealer has tampered with the odometer mileage ?assuming the dealer does not have the service records for the car?
 
Re: Hello everyone

daz3;1023433 said:
Thanks for the welcome bro ac323.

Anyway also like to find out,is there a way to find out if a dealer has tampered with the odometer mileage ?assuming the dealer does not have the service records for the car?

that i not sure man.......







* if not can try to buy from PPSL: http://www.ppsl-bmw.sg/3Series/
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers
 
Re: Hello everyone

daz3;1023433 said:
Thanks for the welcome bro ac323.

Anyway also like to find out,is there a way to find out if a dealer has tampered with the odometer mileage ?assuming the dealer does not have the service records for the car?


Welcome aboard. Is it a PML car or PI? If PML and servicing was done there, they usually have records. If not, try to find out which workshop the servicing was done at.

Some of the site sponsor workshops might be able to help if the suspected odo reset was not thoroughly done. Do give them a call. It would be very wise to send the car in for a full health check with the site sponsor workshops and find any problems with the car before buying.
 
Re: Hello everyone

Thanks all for the inputs.I prefer getting it from a direct owner then dealer if i have a choice.Dealers usually dose not know much about the cars and will try to use all tactics to sell the car.Dealers willbe last resort.

Hopefully someone here is looking to sell off their car.haha
 
Re: Hello everyone

Anyway,how come the timing of the posts seems 10minutes faster?is there some setting i did wrong?
 
Re: Hello everyone

daz3;1023469 said:
Anyway,how come the timing of the posts seems 10minutes faster?is there some setting i did wrong?


after tuning sure fast..............










vroom vroom.......
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers
 

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
82,719
Messages
1,019,212
Members
70,980
Latest member
gamewin79mobi

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back
Top