~Greetings To All In BMW-SG~

JDM Autocare

Well-Known Member
Trusted Sponsor
Hi Everyone In BMW-SG,

A short intro of myself.

All long my company have been doing Mazda rides Since 2004,2009 ventured into VW rides.Come 2013,i have decided to explore into BMW rides.Hopefully i'm not too late.lol

Used to own an E92 & F10,so decided to open up another brand of rides for my company.

Looking forward from all the support here!

Thanks,
Daniel Lee
96303880
 
Re: ~Greetings To All In BMW-SG~

welcome daniel. think you will be sharing some poison with us here v soon.

ex-mk6 gti
 
Re: ~Greetings To All In BMW-SG~

JDM Autocare;1023602 said:
Hi Everyone In BMW-SG,

A short intro of myself.

All long my company have been doing Mazda rides Since 2004,2009 ventured into VW rides.Come 2013,i have decided to explore into BMW rides.Hopefully i'm not too late.lol

Used to own an E92 & F10,so decided to open up another brand of rides for my company.

Looking forward from all the support here!

Thanks,
Daniel Lee
96303880


Hi Dan,

welcome onboard.........











cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers
 
Re: ~Greetings To All In BMW-SG~

Rabid;1023616 said:
welcome daniel. think you will be sharing some poison with us here v soon.

ex-mk6 gti

Hi bro,

Nice Seeing you here.:)

Yes,waiting for shipment to come in on 26 Aug.

So you changed to which model of BMW now?
 
Re: ~Greetings To All In BMW-SG~

ac323;1023617 said:
Hi Dan,

welcome onboard.........






cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Thanks moderator.:)
 
Re: ~Greetings To All In BMW-SG~

ac323;1023617 said:
Hi Dan,

welcome onboard.........












cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Thanks for the warm Welcome.:)
 
Re: ~Greetings To All In BMW-SG~

Red_Bean_Bun;1023626 said:
Where's your workshop ?

Autobay @ kaki bukit
Kaki bukit ave 6 unit C
#01-51.Spore 417883
 
Re: ~Greetings To All In BMW-SG~

Thanks. Insert it into your signature for visibility ...... ?

JDM Autocare;1023628 said:
Autobay @ kaki bukit
Kaki bukit ave 6 unit C
#01-51.Spore 417883
 
Re: ~Greetings To All In BMW-SG~

Red_Bean_Bun;1023632 said:
Thanks. Insert it into your signature for visibility ...... ?

Ok will do shortly.

Thanks :)
 
Re: ~Greetings To All In BMW-SG~

driving a f30 now bro. looking for a subtle trunk spoiler now.. hehe.

btw- u cannot call urself jdm anymore la. should call "CFM"

dun anyhow think hor. its "Conti Foreign Market". quick thank me


JDM Autocare;1023619 said:
Hi bro,

Nice Seeing you here.:)

Yes,waiting for shipment to come in on 26 Aug.

So you changed to which model of BMW now?
 
Re: ~Greetings To All In BMW-SG~

Rabid;1023660 said:
driving a f30 now bro. looking for a subtle trunk spoiler now.. hehe.

btw- u cannot call urself jdm anymore la. should call "CFM"

dun anyhow think hor. its "Conti Foreign Market". quick thank me

Nice..Send you a PM.

Thanks :p
 
Re: ~Greetings To All In BMW-SG~

Hi all bros & sis,

Our Big Shipment For F10 & F30 products will be coming in next monday 26 Aug,Interested parties can dropby & check out the quality of our BMW bodykit that meets USA CAPA requirement on 27 Aug.:)

BMW NEW 3 Series F30 Full Complete Set M-Tech Bodykit:
BMW.SG - JDM Autocare BMW NEW 3 Series F30 M-Tech Bodykit Detail

BMW NEW 5 Series F10 Full Complete Set M-Tech Bodykit:
BMW.SG - JDM Autocare BMW NEW 5 Series F10 M-Tech Full Bodykit Detail

BMW NEW 5 Series F10 Full Complete Set M5 Conversion:
BMW.SG - JDM Autocare BMW NEW 5 Series F10 Full M5 Conversion Bodykit Detail


Looking Foward To See Everyone Soon!

Thanks,
Daniel Lee
96303880
 
Re: ~Greetings To All In BMW-SG~

Welcome. We visual people so need lots and lots of photos of workshop, work done, projects :) Oh, inserting pix of babes also welcome.
 
Re: ~Greetings To All In BMW-SG~

JuzMe;1025357 said:
Welcome. We visual people so need lots and lots of photos of workshop, work done, projects :) Oh, inserting pix of babes also welcome.

Will do..

Thanks
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
82,714
Messages
1,019,205
Members
70,867
Latest member
88vinred
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back
Top