Fuel and engine treatment

sivaraj

Well-Known Member
Have anyone of you tried the Fuel and engine treatment. Planning to try it as my fc for my E90 is pretty bad.

Any feedback and recommendations welcome. Thanks.
 
Re: Fuel and engine treatment

Dont waste $ on those.
Have better control of your right foot and your FC will increase.
 
Re: Fuel and engine treatment

Vansoh;1039077 said:
Dont waste $ on those.
Have better control of your right foot and your FC will increase.
I support both his statement
 
Re: Fuel and engine treatment

If buy BMW & still care about FC, U might as well buy Vios.
 
Re: Fuel and engine treatment

Actually I own vios before. The fc is around 10, which is same as my current bm.
 
Re: Fuel and engine treatment

BMW engines are well made with no cylinder sleeves, the cylinder walls are all machined out of the engine block. Best not to use engine additives.
 
Re: Fuel and engine treatment

Then saf why dun use such to clean weapons but make us strip to clean ? Maybe your special cleanning can be recommended to saf
 
Re: Fuel and engine treatment

SUPAN;1112974 said:
Then saf why dun use such to clean weapons but make us strip to clean ? Maybe your special cleanning can be recommended to saf
Then why u never ask saf?
 
Re: Fuel and engine treatment

playstation76;1112993 said:
Then why u never ask saf?

I never ask saf is because i do not use such to clean the engine while freuquent oil change is good enough ...

If Ah boyz to men dun use then we dun use ...

wahahaha ...
 
Re: Fuel and engine treatment

SUPAN;1113038 said:
I never ask saf is because i do not use such to clean the engine while freuquent oil change is good enough ...

If Ah boyz to men dun use then we dun use ...

wahahaha ...
Then good choice
 
Re: Fuel and engine treatment

playstation76;1113041 said:
Then good choice

SAF dun use mean cannot use ... wahahaha
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
82,711
Messages
1,019,200
Members
70,676
Latest member
ab77media
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back
Top