Female JC and university alumnus calls ITE students 'failures' who 'cannot study'

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Female JC and university alumnus calls ITE students 'failures' who 'cannot study'

heng I never go ITE. I go JC. I sart.

Re: Female JC and university alumnus calls ITE students 'failures' who 'cannot study'

totoseow said:
heng I never go ITE. I go JC. I sart.

You go JC that's why you only drive Lambo. If you go university and than do MBA, you will be running the country !!!

ITE has the best fighters ....

I know last time my friend dated some girl from OI...outram institute....quite chio...

unfortunately.... NPNT!.....

irrelevant

wa this heather chua not bad looking. I suppot her! ite suck eggs man!

sorry sorry on 2nd thoughts. I think ite gals solid too. I remember one of them said to me tua lat tua lat...wa ai lai leowwwww!!!!! POOOON WA EH BIN!!!

ok park yew heather. pls dun look down on ite gals.

totoseow;1048495 said:
sorry sorry on 2nd thoughts. I think ite gals solid too. I remember one of them said to me tua lat tua lat...wa ai lai leowwwww!!!!! POOOON WA EH BIN!!!

ok park yew heather. pls dun look down on ite gals.

Got peekture?

eeeeeeyyerrrrrr that pic......

slow boomer still human, my staff leaders mostly from ITE or NAFA, not bad ler! Really impressed with their working attitude and commitment! At least better than those from other tertiary...

Female JC and university alumnus calls ITE students 'failures' who 'cannot st...

Navi;1048556 said:
eeeeeeyyerrrrrr that pic......

Jason meant not the heather pic but the pic of toto's POOOOON WA EH BIN ITE girl. Toto got good taste, so must be quality pic....

ITE graduate
Make a few hundred thousands by pimiping herself before legal age
Then single handedly sent ALL of them to jail. While she gets away
And no need to pay iras a cent.

NUS law graduate
Exchange her virginity for a degree and kana pao-to by best friend
End up losing virginity, face and degree. Somemore must pay iras.

Who's smarting away.....

naan1974 said:
ITE graduate
Make a few hundred thousands by pimiping herself before legal age
Then single handedly sent ALL of them to jail. While she gets away
And no need to pay iras a cent.

NUS law graduate
Exchange her virginity for a degree and kana pao-to by best friend
End up losing virginity, face and degree. Somemore must pay iras.

Who's smarting away.....

Not all sentenced.

Brobot - when is the court trial?

hey! what type of BRO are u KENN!!!
brobot chut lai liao lar............. he went in only for 12weeks! 8 weeks chut lai liao!
huh, he still have another case pending meh??

jonleeck said:
hey! what type of BRO are u KENN!!! brobot chut lai liao lar............. he went in only for 12weeks! 8 weeks chut lai liao! huh, he still have another case pending meh??

His lamwyer didn't tell me leh....

u no good! I tired to organize a group visit to prison( he stayed in cluster b)
in the end all tua! brobot boh lang hew...

I cannot tell u all he kenna caned also....

aiyooo....so xia suay ! u still wanna to bao toh!
hearsay the wound cannot be heal de har?...I think brobot kana only 3 strokes nia tio boh?
should be able to heal completely! any doctors here ?

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back