DOES Scoot airline use old SIA planes?

ipoh-horfun

Well-Known Member
Scoot airline uses the old SIA planes?
 
Re: DOES Scoot airline use old SIA planes?

Yes.


if u search hard, maybe can find my pee sai under Seat 36D
 
Re: DOES Scoot airline use old SIA planes?

MW;1050898 said:
Yes.


if u search hard, maybe can find my pee sai under Seat 36D


ok. quality answer
 
Re: DOES Scoot airline use old SIA planes?

Scoot Pte Ltd. is a Singapore-based low-cost long-haul airline. It operates flights on medium and long-haul routes from Singapore, initially to Australia and China, using Boeing 777 aircraft obtained from its parent company, Singapore Airlines.[5] Its head office is in Terminal 1 at Changi Airport in Changi.


source: Scoot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
 
Re: DOES Scoot airline use old SIA planes?

MW;1050904 said:
Scoot Pte Ltd. is a Singapore-based low-cost long-haul airline. It operates flights on medium and long-haul routes from Singapore, initially to Australia and China, using Boeing 777 aircraft obtained from its parent company, Singapore Airlines.[5] Its head office is in Terminal 1 at Changi Airport in Changi.


source: Scoot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


Did u cut&paste?
 
Re: DOES Scoot airline use old SIA planes?

Nb u cannot see the "source" ahhh?
 
DOES Scoot airline use old SIA planes?

MW;1050898 said:
Yes.


if u search hard, maybe can find my pee sai under Seat 36D



I am calling your bluff. 36D is economy class row centre left aisle seat. You travel first class and your pee sai is on all the 8 pry tissue, don't think we stupid!
 
Re: DOES Scoot airline use old SIA planes?

just a figure of speech la .... MW loves 36D ... whether is seat no or cup size ... nothing less

seanskye;1050909 said:
I am calling your bluff. 36D is economy class row centre left aisle seat. You travel first class and your pee sai is on all the 8 pry tissue, don't think we stupid!
 
Re: DOES Scoot airline use old SIA planes?

Now they are using SIA old planes.... in time to come, they will be using SIA new planes.... B787.
 
Re: DOES Scoot airline use old SIA planes?

557481_409818069077727_1888247792_n.jpg


Taken the next morning

386185_410170945709106_1158842514_n.jpg


Then she go werk again

199134_409817665744434_382663183_n.jpg
 
Re: DOES Scoot airline use old SIA planes?

DOES Scoot airline use old SIA stewardess / stewardess who failed SIA qualifications?

Jonleeck asked me to ask one. His mistress is stewardess but dunno Scoot or Africana.....
 
Re: DOES Scoot airline use old SIA planes?

heard they can rent ipad.....

wonder if they rent wht other things?
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
82,711
Messages
1,019,201
Members
70,717
Latest member
sunwinnnet
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back
Top