Changi Karting Circuit petition

Mockngbrd

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Although petitions in SG has as much effect as.... erm... nothing i guess... but wth...

1384365_211196915726838_1786135789_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Changi Karting Circuit petition

I support! but why dun we do an event for this forum b4 it gets shut down..? mock u organize thank u.

Is it really that difficult to keep a karting circuit?

Its shutting down because the government wants it back to grow lalang......

The $ hungry garment is not getting enough share of the $ so want it back for something to generate more $ for them. Pardon my bluntness.

totoseow;1043857 said:
I support! but why dun we do an event for this forum b4 it gets shut down..? mock u organize thank u.

MTechnic;1043897 said:
I will support mock as well

Well, actually was planning to do a mega meet at CKC towards the end of Nov. , but from what i heard, their lease will be up by then and they are fully booked all the way till the end. IF a meet does happen, i hope u all will support. It won't be at CKC but somewhat nearby. There'll be pizza and drinks.

Went there for the first time at the beginning of this month with my friends. The facilities there is good and the track is well maintained and I had a hell of a time... so fast no more liao. =(

Totally agree.

Track was much better and longer then the one at jurong.

More fun as well

Been there a few times for the fun kart races.

It's fun !!

I heard they will use it for the car park for the coming Air Show. To use it as a premium car park lot !

Navi;1043970 said:
Went there for the first time at the beginning of this month with my friends. The facilities there is good and the track is well maintained and I had a hell of a time... so fast no more liao. =(

This is such a pity... went down for my virgin local karting few weeks back and loved it. it was much better than the ones I tried in Jakarta. my son enjoyed it too and was messaging all his friends about it the whole day...
hopefully they will be able to recontract for the site...
but having said that, wouldn't CKC have known about this when they opened in May 2013 ???

yes they knew about it. n took a chance that it will be renewed. anyway nothing official. its not closing officially YET.

Kart there before and it was great!
Spore everywhere also same lah....cannot make money 'OUT YOU GO!!!'
Look at all the relocation of all the aqaurium fish farms again and again.....

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back