Blumont, Liongold and Asiasons

Re: Blumont, Liongold and Asiasons

someone posted this online on 18th Sept

blumont.png
 
Re: Blumont, Liongold and Asiasons

what are those? I only know Bmw, Lexus and Audi.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Blumont, Liongold and Asiasons

BLUMONT: After stock surge this year, investor's $15K becomes $1.2 m

As usual, when news hit the retail front, it raises eyebrows and caution.

Then again, as history has shown, every retail investor will think they are have the first hand information, inside news and no one else has privy to it.

Effectively, everyone thinks they are running the first two batons in 4x100s but more often than not, retail investors are running the last baton.

Turn around and no one is behind to take over.
 
Re: Blumont, Liongold and Asiasons

Funny thing is that when the market is up, there'll be many champion traders posting all their champion trades. When the market is down, it's all quiet here.
 
Re: Blumont, Liongold and Asiasons

rodders;1039889 said:
Funny thing is that when the market is up, there'll be many champion traders posting all their champion trades. When the market is down, it's all quiet here.
So true bro!
 
Re: Blumont, Liongold and Asiasons

if invested $50,000 in jan and sold in sept, can buy m4 liao...
why this kind of lobang no one tell me ?
 
Re: Blumont, Liongold and Asiasons

rodders said:
Funny thing is that when the market is up, there'll be many champion traders posting all their champion trades. When the market is down, it's all quiet here.

Heng you not talking about me.

I was looking for shorts.

I not champion.
 
Re: Blumont, Liongold and Asiasons

if u guys excited abt this, i cant wait for d next global crash...when that happens even blue chips become potato chips then will really see fire sales across d board.
 
Re: Blumont, Liongold and Asiasons

golfgti;1039961 said:
if u guys excited abt this, i cant wait for d next global crash...when that happens even blue chips become potato chips then will really see fire sales across d board.

When huh...?
 
Re: Blumont, Liongold and Asiasons

then who made $5.5B?
newspaper reported even fund manager got their fingers burnt ...
retail investors could be more casualties
so who huat? the directors of these penny companies?
run road liao making millions and millions after offloading
 
Re: Blumont, Liongold and Asiasons

migrate to mars ?
5 billion can finance a mission to mars.
the force is strong with these folks.

wt_know;1040169 said:
then who made $5.5B?
newspaper reported even fund manager got their fingers burnt ...
retail investors could be more casualties
so who huat? the directors of these penny companies?
run road liao making millions and millions after offloading
 
Re: Blumont, Liongold and Asiasons

This is why I obstinately only have 0.5% of my portfolio in stocks & shares. Too volatile for my ticker to tahan. How to accept 90% loss in 2 days!?!?
 
Re: Blumont, Liongold and Asiasons

wt_know said:
then who made $5.5B?
newspaper reported even fund manager got their fingers burnt ...
retail investors could be more casualties
so who huat? the directors of these penny companies?
run road liao making millions and millions after offloading

The question should be - who's behind the move UP?
 
Re: Blumont, Liongold and Asiasons

Clues (haydays stocks) - Renong, Repco, Aokam, Hwa Tai, Uniphoenix, NBT, Golden Plus, Mulpha, Promet.....
 
Re: Blumont, Liongold and Asiasons

kenntona;1040185 said:
Clues (haydays stocks) - Renong, Repco, Aokam, Hwa Tai, Uniphoenix, NBT, Golden Plus, Mulpha, Promet.....

repco low LOL.

re: penis ctrs, im wondering did they attempt to silence sgx, ended backfiring on them? usually funds transfer so huge means $ money laundering. how spazz of them to do such an " unofficial RTO"? we all know stocks r known as giant washing machines, so in this case d washing aunties/uncles got too greedy n washing machine exploded.

Aussies, boleh, PRCs, africans, take ure pick who is trying to transfer $ here.
 
Re: Blumont, Liongold and Asiasons

golfgti said:
repco low LOL.

re: penis ctrs, im wondering did they attempt to silence sgx, ended backfiring on them? usually funds transfer so huge means $ money laundering. how spazz of them to do such an " unofficial RTO"? we all know stocks r known as giant washing machines, so in this case d washing aunties/uncles got too greedy n washing machine exploded.

Aussies, boleh, PRCs, africans, take ure pick who is trying to transfer $ here.

Zheng Hu wanna attract investments, bo pian.

As RTO, it gets too common. Look at Ezyhealth, or rather, now known as..... WILMAR !!!
 

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
82,714
Messages
1,019,205
Members
70,866
Latest member
nohu78ist
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back
Top