Bad rim repair experience

BMW FOREVER

Well-Known Member
had scraped one of my rims a few days back so went to get it repaired today...after they repaired the rim, to my horror half the rim had matt paint finish and the other half had the original glossy finish. I pointed this out to the owner of the workshop and he said if you want factory paint finish go to a body shop...ok I get it that these guys wont be able to provide factory paint finish but then if they know that why paint half of the rim??? they should only pain the affected area which is the edge of the rim...by half of the rim I mean until the midpoint of each spoke...so now the inner half is glossy and the outer half is matt...and all the other rims are glossy. Very disappointed...just bought nailpolish remover to remove the extra paint...it works but its time consuming, just got done with 2 spokes in half hr!!:furious: If you guys wanna know which shop it was you can send me a PM.
 
Re: Bad rim repair experience

U could help the community by telling us the name of the workshop so we know not to go there if we need to repair rims..
 
Re: Bad rim repair experience

I wasnt sure if its okay to name the workshop but alright...if it helps everyone it was Hurry Tyres
 
Re: Bad rim repair experience

BMW FOREVER;1026503 said:
I wasnt sure if its okay to name the workshop but alright...if it helps everyone it was Hurry Tyres

Oh my ~~~ was it a miscommunication? (Hopefully)

Hope all goes well for you ~~ :eek:
 
Re: Bad rim repair experience

Got take picture? Wu xiong boh?
 
Re: Bad rim repair experience

Nx time ask me lar.... I the kerb king.
Ok.. if u want solid solid standard u go LS put 1 night. I had a thread on that.
Under my heart seebei Tia.
If u want fast and cheap... Search for my thread under seebei sway.
 
Re: Bad rim repair experience

Yes photo please.....
 
Re: Bad rim repair experience

jonleeck;1026510 said:
Nx time ask me lar.... I the kerb king.
Ok.. if u want solid solid standard u go LS put 1 night. I had a thread on that.
Under my heart seebei Tia.
If u want fast and cheap... Search for my thread under seebei sway.

Paisei, Why LS where by u can chop chop 30-50min gao tim at amk auto point? :eek: :eek:

Cheers ~~~ :)
 
Re: Bad rim repair experience

Nearby mah.....
Also after I been the few shops I found that LS standard good...but $50 a pop..is a bit ex. Unless is very bad...if not I wun go.
Let me know your Amk add....pm.
 
Re: Bad rim repair experience

in dont think pic can see properly since its a silver rim but Ill try to take in an angle where u can see
 
Re: Bad rim repair experience

BMW FOREVER;1026516 said:
in dont think pic can see properly since its a silver rim but Ill try to take in an angle where u can see


tomorrow drive down to meet-up and let Jon inspect....










cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers
 
Re: Bad rim repair experience

ac323;1026520 said:
tomorrow drive down to meet-up and let Jon inspect....










cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers
Sorry to OT abit, am trying to make it for meetup tomorrow, first time going down.. Is there anybody to look for? Like organiser?
 
Re: Bad rim repair experience

Tourer;1026525 said:
Sorry to OT abit, am trying to make it for meetup tomorrow, first time going down.. Is there anybody to look for? Like organiser?

no Organiser...........







can look for me....
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers
 
Re: Bad rim repair experience

Tourer;1026525 said:
Sorry to OT abit, am trying to make it for meetup tomorrow, first time going down.. Is there anybody to look for? Like organiser?
Easiest to recognize would be a bunch of non-biological entities parked together i.e. BMW, next would be the biological entities standing around :lol:
 
Re: Bad rim repair experience

Tourer;1026525 said:
Sorry to OT abit, am trying to make it for meetup tomorrow, first time going down.. Is there anybody to look for? Like organiser?

Look for a yan tao guy wear shorts with long hair drivin a sart sart Black colour Z4 with front bumper and half bonnet wrap with matt black sticker.
 
Re: Bad rim repair experience

give you a sketch for easy identification

2co0uox.jpg


pReTeNd3r;1026530 said:
Look for a yan tao guy wear shorts with long hair drivin a sart sart Black colour Z4 with front bumper and half bonnet wrap with matt black sticker.
 
Re: Bad rim repair experience

seanskye;1026535 said:
Calling Celine....... MTL!

Who's Celine? Chio Bu?
 
Re: Bad rim repair experience

I did my rim before at Hurry Tyres once and it was ok. Which Hurry Tyres outlet? There are a few outlets.
 
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back
Top