Aung San Suu Kyi said it !!!!

Baby1M

Well-Known Member
PM Lee welcomed her and I think he also commented, she made a Good Leader. Anyway unimportant thing aside, the important thing is... she said it!

ROFLMFAO :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

View attachment 55181
 
Re: Aung San Suu Kyi said it !!!!

Isn't a bunch of gahmen guys from the military like LHL ?

He got say anything ?
 
Re: Aung San Suu Kyi said it !!!!

I think she is referring to people who hold both positions in the army and the government at the same time.....
 
Re: Aung San Suu Kyi said it !!!!

Prease. We are different. Other countries that put son/wife/father/uncle/cousin/son-in-law/daughter-in-law in position of money/power/influence = nepotism, cronyism (read: our northern neighbour). When/If/Should it happens to us (I never say who/what/where/when/why), it's because they are talented and "all of the talent can fit into one jumbo 747 jet".

We are different.

We are Singaporeans.
 
Re: Aung San Suu Kyi said it !!!!

Reservist counted ?

C3P0;1036455 said:
I think she is referring to people who hold both positions in the army and the government at the same time.....
 
Re: Aung San Suu Kyi said it !!!!

You forgot another equally important thing she said. She asked all her citizens to go back to the motherland. Now if only the leaders of all the FTs in Singapore asked their citizens to go home. That would make our lives and costs of living much lower.
 
Re: Aung San Suu Kyi said it !!!!

Then who will wash the toilet and carry the full packs ?

rodders;1036465 said:
You forgot another equally important thing she said. She asked all her citizens to go back to the motherland. Now if only the leaders of all the FTs in Singapore asked their citizens to go home. That would make our lives and costs of living much lower.
 
Re: Aung San Suu Kyi said it !!!!

Before arriving at retirement age, swap uniform for civilian attire, joined PAP and become Garmen, look like a Cloak+Dagger thingy... to me it is the same as Soldiers in Government, it is just done is a subtle way :lol: :lol:
 
Re: Aung San Suu Kyi said it !!!!

I cannot say bad things about soldiers. Wait nobody do servicing for me.
 
Re: Aung San Suu Kyi said it !!!!

Amazing how this has become an anti govt ranting thread...
 
Re: Aung San Suu Kyi said it !!!!

MW;1036510 said:
Amazing how this has become an anti govt ranting thread...

It is indeed amazing :lol:

BTW MW, I was at MBS over the weekend and I saw a MW medical center. You practice there?


seanskye;1036518 said:
LaMWyer and brobot pls thankew me and self ban! twist until so pain...

MMmmm NICE!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Aung San Suu Kyi said it !!!!

The context is a military regime like Myanmar.

How is that statement applicable in Singapore?

Do note that Colin Powell, USA's ex secretary of state was a 4-star general prior.
 
Re: Aung San Suu Kyi said it !!!!

MW;1036510 said:
Amazing how this has become an anti govt ranting thread...

Yes, unforgivable that these ungrateful peepurs will all bash the garhmen, instead of getting off their fat arses & joining in to make a difference.

Unlike me, no sir. I'm going to be running in 2016.

Running around MacRitchie Reservoir, I mean :lol2:
 
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back
Top