Alpina B3: Perfect Road Car

Mockngbrd

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Re: Alpina B3: Perfect Road Car

hearsay....will be available through Munich Auto....

wonder out loud....
what the warranty period gonna be?
what the OMV gonna be vs an AD bought F30 335i
what the price premium gonna be vs an AD bought F30 335i
 
Re: Alpina B3: Perfect Road Car

Perfect road car? Don't believe a word Chris Harris says until davidtch confirms it :lol:
 
Re: Alpina B3: Perfect Road Car

the multispoke rims damn ugly.... and would be difficult to wash.

but the highlight would be the akrapovic exhaust
 
Re: Alpina B3: Perfect Road Car

jasonmaxima;1030218 said:
hearsay....will be available through Munich Auto....

wonder out loud....
what the warranty period gonna be?
what the OMV gonna be vs an AD bought F30 335i
what the price premium gonna be vs an AD bought F30 335i
Warranty should be the same.
In Germany, basic Alpina B3 is 35% higher than basic 335 with SAT. So?
The price should be lower than ///M3.

Oilman;1030229 said:
Perfect road car? Don't believe a word Chris Harris says until davidtch confirms it :lol:
Saving $$ for it.

jasonmaxima;1030232 said:
the multispoke rims damn ugly.... and would be difficult to wash.

but the highlight would be the akrapovic exhaust
The rim is their classic design unchange for eon.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Alpina B3: Perfect Road Car

davidtch;1030269 said:
Warranty should be the same.
In Germany, basic Alpina B3 is 35% higher than basic 335 with SAT. So?
The price should be lower than ///M3.


Saving $$ for it.


The rim is their classic design unchange for eon.

thank you alpina whore.....
 
Re: Alpina B3: Perfect Road Car

Should i order Alpina B3 or wait for ///M3?
 
Re: Alpina B3: Perfect Road Car

Alpina will be more exclusive, cost less and probably just as fun.

Every Thomas, Richard and Harold will be driving the new ///M3.
 
Re: Alpina B3: Perfect Road Car

davidtch;1030313 said:
Should i order Alpina B3 or wait for ///M3?

I think alpina B3 touring.... for the school runs and an ///M3 for hao-lian-ing
 
Re: Alpina B3: Perfect Road Car

davidtch;1030313 said:
Should i order Alpina B3 or wait for ///M3?
As always, when in doubt, get both :)
 
Re: Alpina B3: Perfect Road Car

davidtch;1030313 said:
Should i order Alpina B3 or wait for ///M3?

Alpina B3 FTW. Truly brilliant piece of machinery backed by BMW themselves. Love the classic design on the rims just like how all alfas should have the traditional telephone-dial rims. Beautiful!
 

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
82,711
Messages
1,019,201
Members
70,722
Latest member
watersortio
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back
Top