(Advertising options)
    anguswholesale is offline Rolling Start...
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

Interesting WTS: 3.45ct VVS2 Colourless diamond - Welcome any enquiries & agent to help me sell

sorry double post
    Last edited by anguswholesale; 14-05-2009 at 11:57 PM.
    Good day
    AC

http://ac4investment.mt4stats.com/ - money tree

Retired Professional Bum. No Money. No Wife. No HP. No Hope. No Future. No Luck. No Skill

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Interesting WTS: 3.45ct VVS2 Colourless diamond - Welcome any enquiries & agent to help me sell

Hi all:

Up for sale:

a single piece of 3.45carat round brilliant colourless white diamond on yellow gold ring.

specifications:

shape and cut: round brilliant
    measurement: 9.72 - 9.87 X 5.95 mm
    Weight: 3.45 carats

Proportions:
    Depth: 60.7 %
    Table: 60%
    Girdle: Very thin to slightly thick, faceted
    Cutlet: Very small
    Polish: Good
    Symmetry: Very good

Clarity grade: VVS2 !!! (Very good stone indeed)
    Colour grade: G !!!

Flourscence: None

This stone has been valued in the region of sgd$100,000 - $120,000 2 years ago and also by The GIA Diamond graders when it was being purchased.

Please go to the GIA website to check its serial number 8344166 to check its valuation and autenticity. This report grading was carried out in 5/17/1993.

I'm currently travelling so I do not have the photos with me will update as soon as I get back home and most probably to those who drop me a PM.

FAQ 1:
    I'm using this to raise some funds to help my childhood buddy in need whom has just lost his job and in credit card debt, so i will be looking either to sell this stone or to pledge for it as a collateral for a loan amount which will only be disclosed in PM. I can also do a personal guarantee using my own name or my other traders frens if you think that I'm too young to guarantee this amount.

FAQ 2:
    Some will ask why don't i use my own money instead of this asset to help him. is this some kind of scam? Good and valid question. I have been pouring my $$$ into equities (What stocks to buy will of course be my trade secret of course) since that start of last year's crash so I'm really cash poor and suriving on MacDonald's for the past 3 months (just joking, exaggerated) so you should understand where i'm coming from and have no money to help him.

FAQ 3:
    I welcome all forms of enquiries and especially if you are really serious about buying. Also, I don't mind working out a commission scheme of up to $10,000 cash for the successful refferral leading to the sale of this stone. You must be wondering why can't I just liquadate this at any pawn shop, and yes you are right, cos' they told me that sg just are'nt a market for this as only the really rich ones that can afford this. Trust me, I just came back from a dinner with the grandson of Johor sultan and even he needs to "consider"? What the?? I guess that the economy has really taken its toll on eveybody.

FAQ 4:
    I want to invite all serious parties for viewing to convince yourself that this stone is authentic and if you choose to haver it verified then by all means. Also, i'm neither a diamond expert or diamond fan so correct me if i have made any mistakes in terminology. Viewing is at my discretion due to security reasons; that im here to sell a stone, not to get stoned. Location should be somewhere near to Balmoral area.

Okay, so if you have "lobang" or really rich frens and even yourself interested... poof, the $10,000 commission is yours in your pocket. Yes, you have my word if you are able to sell the diamond for me. Its not easy yet not impossible, thank you in advance.

Also, if you have any ideas like auctions or some other means for me to sell this stone, pls let me know, dinners' and beers on me. :P

Drop me a PM or email me @ anguswholesale@gmail.com

i will reply with my contact as i do not want bombardment of calls.

Thank you and have a great week ahead
    Last edited by anguswholesale; 14-05-2009 at 11:58 PM. Reason: Parkinson's disease
    Good day
    AC

Retired Professional Bum. No Money. No Wife. No HP. No Hope. No Future. No Luck. No Skill

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

WTS: 3.45ct VVS2 Colourless diamond - Welcome any enquiries & agent to help me sell

Sorry wrong post in wrong section boss.

please refer to me add in:

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/general...p-me-sell.html
    Last edited by anguswholesale; 15-05-2009 at 12:14 AM.
    Good day
    AC

j8833t is offline Cruising Along...
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

Re: WTS: 3.45ct VVS2 Colourless diamond - Welcome any enquiries & agent to help me sell

SAM !

Modding again or not......dun waste.....I desperately need the 10K !!!
    I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f#ckin' mouth.