From BMWBlog .com - To find out more interesting BMW news and stories, visit their site here.
To bid goodbye to the E92 M3, BMWNA announced the 2013 BMW M3 Lime Rock Park Edition Coupe last July, limited to 200 units only. In the U.S., the car will retail at USD70,100 next month.
Lime Rock Park and BMW collaborated on the limited edition M3 Coupe. Each car will be painted in rare Fire Orange and features Anthracite and Black cloth seating with Nappa leather trim. The popular Competition Package is fitted, and the M3’s signature carbon fiber composite roof panel will be retained on all copies produced. Also in the standard equipment profile will be a lightweight inconel-titanium exhaust muffler, carbon fiber front and rear aerodynamic aids, and an Anthracite Alcantara-covered, flat-bottom steering wheel. Finally, each M3 Coupe Lime Rock Park Edition will be quickly identified by a numbered plaque located on the center console, a unique decal on the left-rear quarter window, and a certificate of authenticity.
BASIC EQUIPMENT PROFILE
The M3 Lime Rock Park Edition Coupe is positioned as a classic, basic Driving Machine with excellent value, and the base MSRP includes the following:
• M3 Coupe, MY13
• Fire Orange exterior paint from BMW Individual
• Competition Package (ZCP) with Style 359M silver 19” wheels
• Anthracite and Black cloth manual-adjustment seats with Nappa Leather trim
• Inconel / titanium exhaust muffler
• Carbon fiber front chin splitters
• Carbon fiber rear deck spoiler (requires 326 rear spoiler delete)
• Anthracite Alcantara steering wheel with flat-bottom design and blue index stripe
• 6-speed manual transmission
• Carbon fiber roof panel
• (4MY) Carbon leather trim