Results 1 to 1 of 1
13-09-2010, 09:31 AM #1
BMW M3 Stage 2 Intake Charge Kit BY Macht Schnell
Macht Schnell develops the very first proven intake system that compliments the famous and efficient M3 air box. Function over form is the general idea behind this concept. The restrictive stock filters are replaced with a larger and better free-flowing performance filter which allows the engine to breathe air easier. The accordion style intake elbow is also replaced.
The Macht Schnell replacement Intake Charge Pipe (ICP) has glossy and smooth interior walls. It is 18% larger so it eliminates the turbulence of the stock elbow. The elbow is made of extra strong polyethylene. It has a textured exterior that matches the texture of the OEM intake manifold perfectly for a stock look. Macht Schnell's own Intake Charge Scoops are included to make a matched combination that provides maximum air delivery and power gains for the S65 engine.
Engine movement is allowed through a tight seal made of heavy duty rubber intake couplers and European worm style clamps. To retain the stock PCV system, a 6061-T6 anodized aluminum inlet is embedded into the Macht Schnell Intake Charge Pipe.
- Macht Schnell High Performance Air Filter
- Macht Schnell Intake Charge Scoops (ICS)
- Macht Schnell Intake Charge Pipe (ICP)
- Macht Schnell High Performance Air Filter Adapter
- Heavy duty rubber intake couplers
- European style worm clamps
Macht Schnell Stage 2 Intake Charge Kit Features:
- Aids in additional airflow to factory airbox, providing additional gains of 8-12hp
- Deeper and more aggressive intake sound
- Washable/reusable cotton gauze high performance air filter allows for more airflow
- Polyethylene construction, nearly indestructible
- Elegant textured exterior, smooth polished gloss interior for maximum air delivery with no restriction
- Will not rust, or deteriorate over time
- Sturdy sidewall construction ensures filter will last the life of the vehicle
- Tight leak proof seal with your factory air box
- Deepest multi-layered pleats increase air flow and maintain critical protection levels, while still providing maximum air delivery
- Maintains OEM filter?s 99% debris collection efficiency to meet ISO 5011 standards
- Maintains BMW engineered pressurized air box and OEM appearance
2008+ E9x M3
Here's a video of how it is installed:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H96x8A451io&]YouTube - Macht Schnell e9x M3 Stage 2 Intake Charge Kit Installation Overview[/ame]
Source: BMW BlogCheers,
By Hendrick in forum Intake & Exhaust SystemReplies: 96Last Post: 04-08-2010, 12:08 AM
By clemgoh in forum BMW 3 Series [E90/E92/E93/M3] (2006-2011)Replies: 19Last Post: 21-07-2008, 10:56 PM
By Tom in forum Performance Upgrades & HandlingReplies: 4Last Post: 26-03-2005, 12:39 PM
By Shaun in forum Intake & Exhaust SystemReplies: 7Last Post: 03-03-2005, 07:30 AM
There are no members to list at the moment.